Aksan serves the clients by writing protocols and representing them in front of courts during dispute resolution regarding issues of Family Law such as marriage, engagement, divorce, alimony and child support, custody, matrimonial property regimes, kinship, establishing paternity, adoption, property guardianship, family estate and tutelage between parties that are both Turkish citizens or Turkish citizens and foreigners pursuant to the Civil Code, Code of Civil Procedure, relevant international conventions and codes; paying the utmost care and attention to the right of privacy of the parties.
The services provided by Aksan in the area of Family Law include:
- Conducting litigation in divorce and paternirty lawsuits,
- Writing and executing protocols for uncontested divorce cases,
- Making claims of pecuniary and non-pecuniary damages in uncontested divorce cases
- Executing the division of matrimonial property regimes after divorce,
- Providing legal remedies for actions against verdicts and provisions regarding custody, alimony and child support,
- Applying for court measures against domestic violence and such cases,
- Resolution of conflicts arising from adoption,
- Providing consultancy services regarding matrimonial property agreements that shall be conducted between the marrying parties,
- Resolution of conflicts arising from termination of engagement,
- Settling all sorts of disputes tried by Family Courts,
- Following the current legislation in the area of Family Law.