Aksan Law Firm (“Aksan”) closely follows the rapidly increasing numbers of crypto currency and token types that we often hear as Bitcoin among the public and the reflections of the basic technology behind the blockchain structure in the legal world. Aksan is one of the few law firms that determine the current and correct information in this field and actively provides consultancy services to its clients.
Aksan offers a wide range of services, primarily to the crypto currency exchanges operators, cold / hot wallet service providers and crypto currency "exchange offices", including the establishment of the necessary consultancy and infrastructure for the establishment phases.
In addition to this, it is one of the pioneering working groups that support legal structuring in order to make money / token public offerings, namely universal initials (initial coin offering), whose application prevalence is still limited in our country. Practices in this area include consulting in the preparation of white papers of companies and organizations.
Aksan also supports its clients in different sectors where blockchain technology is used and smart and secure contracts are the basis for the establishment of the necessary legal infrastructure.
In this context, the following services are provided by our firm to but not limited to crypto currency, blockchain and ICO investors:
- Preparation of any standard documentation (Particularly, the relevant parts of ICO white papers, disclaimers, etc.) required for the client's specific activities,
- Providing all legal infrastructure for crypto money transfer from the establishment stage to the stock market operators and similar service providers.
- Management of ICO processes.
- Providing general legal advice to individual clients about the sector and developments.
- Participating in legislative studies by informing the working groups of the legislation on the problems in implementation.
In addition to those listed, Aksan is able to meet all legal requirements from A to Z which may be required after the necessary infrastructure is established for its clients thanks to its structure that can provide services in all areas of law