Aksan represents a broad range of clients in the field of international transactions and dispute resolution. Aksan provides its foreign clients extensive legal consultancy services on initiating and following transactions in Turkey and checking the conformity of these transactions with Turkish law and the client’s native law. Aksan further aids clients in the resolution of commercial disputes whether they are to be solved in Turkey or abroad, in court or by settlement.
Some of the services provided in this area are:
- Following receivables from abroad originating from imports and exports
- Ensuring execution and enforcement of adjudications in foreign countries
- Providing consultancy in the preparation of exportation documents
- Providing consultancy regarding investment incentives to companies
- Resolution of disputes arising from customs procedures
- Preparing defences against actions that fall under the prevention of unfair competition in imports
- Settlement of disputes encountered in free economic zones
- Settlement of disputes related to the customs clearance, transportation, insurance and delivery of imported and exported goods.