The rapid development of international trade in the globalized world has increased the requirement for companies to protect the distinguishing characteristics of their own products and services. In this context, the Intellectual and Industrial Rights Law has rapidly developed in Turkey, during which Aksan has made theoretical and practical contributions in the field of Turkish IP law.
Some of the services provided by Aksan in the field of Intellectual Property Law include:
- Executing investigation, registration, protection and transfer procedures of trademarks, patents, industrial designs and utility models on national and international scales
- Providing consultancy services regarding rights on trademarks, patents, industrial designs and utility models, as well as following litigations arising from disputes
- Copyright protection and license agreements
- Prevention of the abuse of trade secrets
- Providing consultancy services on intellectual property rights during mergers and acquisitions
- Drafting licensing agreements and providing consultancy services on licensing negotiations.