Providing services to both national and international clients, Aksan’s Department of Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals Law renders services relating to settlement of any contractual and administrative disputes arising from industrial activities.
Some of the services provided by Aksan in the field of Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals Law include:
- Drafting purchase and sales agreements for pharmaceutical raw materials and pharmaceutical production-development agreements
- Drafting confidentiality agreements
- Drafting pharmaceutical distribution agreements
- Drafting agreements relating to clinical research
- Securing intellectual property rights (especially regarding disputes arising from pharmaceutical patents and pharmaceutical trademarks)
- Drafting recycling agreements for hazardous wastes/packages
- Rendering consultancy services relating to administrative procedures for pharmaceutical sales and marketing authorizations
- Applying for patent registrations of pharmaceutical inventions and pharmaceutical trademarks and following registration processes.